Whether you’ve owned property from overseas or have made money while working on a foreign visa TheCPADude can support you!

H-1B Visa

  • Finding good help is difficult. Sometimes it is best to bring in an expert in a certain skill or language from another country. The CPA Dude can prepare and file a Visa to get the right employees for your company.


  • You may decide you are going to work in a different country for a temporary or permanent basis. Regardless, if you remain a US Citizen or a permanent resident, income taxes are still due on your worldwide income. We help during tax season to help file the correct tax and in addition after tax season we help with planning on minimizing your tax liability while working in a different country.